At last, a Class 3, transportable, lightweight, aluminium frame scooter that has been especially designed to go the extra mile.
The Liteway 8 provides the benefits of an 8 mph scooter in terms of comfort and range of travel, yet offering the convenience of fitting easily into the boot of most family-sized cars.
- Optional accessory a front basket
- Optional lighter seat
- Optional upgrade of an off-board charging station
- Type Class – C / 3
- Overall length – 126cm / 49.6”
- Overall width – 60cm / 23.6”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 136kgs / 21 stone
- Maximum speed – 12.8km/h / 8mph
- Maximum kerb height – 5cm / 2”
- Range – up to 38km / 23.8 miles
- Colour – Blue / Graphite
We have portable as well as fixed access products available.
Our battery care and maintenance guide will help you get the most life from your battery.
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)