The Rascal P327 is a 4 mph Mid-Wheel Drive outdoor/indoor powerchair, with durable full suspension and comfortable cushioned captain seat.
The P327 delivers great performance with its 55Ah batteries contributing to its excellent range, outstanding manoeuvrability and a smooth ride.
P327 Mini and P327 XL models also available.
- Optional accessory swing-away footrests* (not with standard seat of 18″)
- Optional accessory elevating legrests* (not with standard seat of 18″)
- Wider seat option of 20″ available – * for the above optional accessories to be fitted to
- Type Class – B / 2
- Overall length – 102cm / 40”
- Overall width – 69cm / 27”
- Maximum carrying capacity – 136kgs / 21 stone
- Maximum speed – 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height – 5cm / 2”
- Range – up to 32km / 20 miles
- Colour – Red / Teal
We have portable as well as fixed access products available.
Our battery care and maintenance guide will help you get the most life from your battery.
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)