The simple, supportive pressure management chair for older people and those in dementia care. Promotes a sense of comfort, security and relaxation.
- Dementia care
- Frail and elderly
- Early stage Huntington’s Disease
- Palliative care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dementia care units
- Residential care
- Seat Width: 380/430/480mm (Factory Set)
- Seat Height: 400/440/480mm (Factory Set)
- Seat Depth: 370 – 510mm
- Seat Angle: 10°/15°/20°
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg
We don't shift boxes, we shift expectations
Want to get in touch?
- Call today for expert advice
- Drop in for a cup of tea and a chat, or
- Arrange a FREE, no obligation home visit
Find us on
Don't be shy, get in touch
"It's unwise to pay too much, but it's worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that's all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better."
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)